Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi, India
Many start-ups businesses register as a ‘Private Limited Company’ as it is the primary type of organization to get funding. It is, therefore, the best popular form of organization to register. There are several positive factors of a Private Limited Company Registration when compared with some other type of firms. The private limited company is the perfect type of company for startups in Delhi. The owner of the organization retains all the shares of the company independently. Shareholders may run the business themselves, or employ the service of directors to deal with the company on their account. Registering a private limited company protects the personal assets, monetary assistance, gain access to more resources and better tax cuts.
Optimistic aspects for Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi, India
Undoubtedly Delhi is the center of startup conferences meets, forming abundant possibilities for network building up. Delhi is the capital house to a different set of organization groups and typically a perfect origin for raw material procurement.
Financing and Investment:
The government gives a significant relief to growing enterprises, by allowing startups to take advantage of tax concession directly if total investment consisting of capital from angel investors does not go beyond Rs10 crore.
Easiness of business:
It is simplest to begin a business enterprise in Delhi within India, says a World Bank analysis. It will take 12 days for getting started a business in Delhi. The simplicity of doing business in Delhi would make it a center for growing startup companies. Investments in this region are at an all-time high peak.
Positive aspects of Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi, India
- Due to the distinct legal entity, Pvt. Ltd. Company gives protection to the owner’s assets in case of a bankruptcy.
- There is a flexibility of adding and removing members in the company. There will not be any effect on the company’s presence.
- Stock investors are eager to make investments in a private limited company.
- Registering a private limited company required just two members.
- Banking institutions conveniently sanction loans to the Pvt. Ltd companies.
- Pvt. Ltd. Company is the ideal choice if anyone wishes to extend the company and take it on a world-wide level. Pvt. Ltd. companies and as well, limited companies are the only types of businesses that permits 100% Foreign Direct Investment in the global market.
- The Directors are also commonly the primary shareholders of the Company. Therefore both the ownership and control of the business continue to be in their hands.
- The chance of capital enlargement, as a maximum number of shareholders allowed, is 200.
Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi, India, a complete procedure
1. Get Digital Signature (DSC)
Process for Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi is online, and therefore it needs the digital signature for registering the private limited company. It is compulsory for members and directors to have a valid Digital Signature ( Class II or III). We can help you to get a DSC in just one day.
2. Apply for Director Identification Number (DIN)
Any individual who would like to be a director has to apply for DIN. One DIN can be used for becoming a director in other companies too. It can be attained either by submitting DIR-3 or straight through SPICe at the time of registration.
3. Company Name Approval
Company names can be submitted for approval by using the Name Approval form or collectively with SPICe (INC-32) at the time of registration. If the name of the company not approved at first instance, then can file once again once with the necessary alterations. This entire procedure takes 2-3 days.
4. Form SPICe (INC-32)
Fill out the application in INC-32 soon after receiving it digitally attested from a Chartered Account or a company Secretary or an Advocate in practice.
5. Memorandum of Association and Article of Association submission:
Right when the particular name of the company meets the approval of MCA, then there is need of drafting of Memorandum of association and Articles of Association. Both MOA and AOA should be submitted with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs website together with SPICe( INC-32). These forms have to be digitally signed by members to MOA and AOA. If all the particulars filled, and all the essential documents are hooked up, the registrar will issue certificates of Incorporation, and CIN (Corporate Identity Number) also.
6. Apply for PAN, TAN, and Bank-account:
After you have got the certificate of Incorporation, you need to obtain PAN and TAN, because they will be necessary for opening up a bank account. These can certainly be applied together with INC-32 during the time of incorporation.
7. Take GST Registration:
After registration of the Private limited company, access your business and take required certification including GST registration. As operating without a valid tax licenses is unlawful in India.
Documents that required for Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi, India
The following the documents required for the registration of Private Limited Company:
– Copy of PAN Card of the members
– Photograph of directors (Passport size)
– Voter ID/Copy of Aadhaar Card
– Rent agreement copy (In case of rented property)
– Electricity Bill
– Copy of Sale Deed (In case of owned property)
– NOC from Landlord
Things to do under Private Limited Company
- Do any type of business apart from which is mainly restricted by laws.
- Declare and pay out the dividend (revenue) with their owners/shareholders be subject to CDT @ 18.5%.
- Accept loan from the company directors.
- Can issue shares at a premium and raise capital at a high value.
A Private Limited Company cannot do the following:
- Cannot raise funds from the general public.
- Cannot give any financial loan to the director or his family members. Additionally, a company shouldn’t be used to redirect funds.
- Can not issue any unsecured debentures, bonds, and so on.
- Can’t operate over what’s not pointed out within the MOA and AOA of the company.